Aviso a navegantes

Soy responsable de lo que escribo, no de lo que usted entienda o interprete

lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

New Day

Yo y mi manía de luchar contra lo que no se puede, 
De luchar por quien no quiere, 
De luchar contra mi misma, perdiendo siempre


" 'Cause I know, I know I'm not right
But I've got my whole life
And that's alright with me

It's a new day! A new day!
You have loved yourself and no one else
In a new day! A new day!
It's a broken life what's left inside?
It's a new day! A new day!
You have loved yourself and no one else
It's a new day! How do we change?
With a broken life what's left inside?

So where do we go when there's nowhere left to crawl?
And what do we do when we thought we knew it all?
Now we're surrounded by a world of lonely people
Am I'm the last one here, or the last one left to fall?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario